At Home Golf Exercises: Exercise #4
"The value of routine; trusting your swing."Lorii Myers
Cat Cow Pose
The Cat Cow pose will help you with your starting golf stance, it will help you keep that neutral spine that we all want. This exercise will also help with posterior and anterior pelvic tilt.
- Get on all fours.
- Start by getting your back in a neutral position.
- Inhale as you pull the navel towards the spine.
- Press the spine towards the ceiling.
- As you exhale, slowly push the spine down towards the floor.
- Perform 2 sets of 20 repetitions of this exercise.